- Selfie Pulpit Announcement Promoting Adoration Signups Touching on Aspects of Pope Francis’ Apostolic Exhortation, Evangelii Gaudium.
- Vatican II May be “Pastoral” but it is NOT Ignorable
- A “Simple Adorer” Who Helped Save an Adoration Chapel
- The Key to the Implementation of Evangelii Gaudium is Eucharistic Adoration!
- A Summary of the Exhortations of Evangelii Gaudium
- @hilarityjane I just happened to watch the 1950 Holywood movie "Guilty of Treason" about Cardinal Mindzenty. It was inspiring. 15 hours ago
- Helen Jackson wrote "Century of Dishonor" in 1881 bringing to the public eye atrocities committed against American… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- The swallows may leave & return but the termites are here to stay https://t.co/YYDO68Xfs9 20 hours ago
- https://t.co/KpN4F6CGrz 20 hours ago
- https://t.co/JDEdnVueWo 20 hours ago
Tag Archives: Pope Francis
Selfie Pulpit Announcement Promoting Adoration Signups Touching on Aspects of Pope Francis’ Apostolic Exhortation, Evangelii Gaudium.
This is an email from a chapel leader in New Orleans whose Church began using the Adoration Servants system to manage their Eucharistic Adoration starting two years ago when the adoration hours were being drastically cut back primarily due to chapel leader burnout. To read about that click here. After sending an email to all Adoration Servants chapel leaders notifying them of our recent document “Evangelii Gaudium and Eucharistic Adoration” Edie replied with this nice letter.
It is posted here to show the impact a “simple adorer” can have. The “sweat of her brow” as Pope Francis called for in Evangelii Gaudium, is now responsible for literally hundreds of holy hours being prayed in New Orleans and God knows how much good as a result.