Evangelii Gaudium and Eucharistic Adoration
April 2, 2014 The 9th Anniversary of the Death of John Paul II
The purpose of this document is to show how Eucharistic Adoration—specifically Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration with Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament, as hoped for by John Paul II to take place in every parish in the world—is the key to the successful establishment of the many “exhortations” of Pope Francis as he declared in his Apostolic Exhortation, Evangelii Gaudium.
- Selfie Pulpit Announcement Promoting Adoration Signups Touching on Aspects of Pope Francis’ Apostolic Exhortation, Evangelii Gaudium.
- Vatican II May be “Pastoral” but it is NOT Ignorable
- A “Simple Adorer” Who Helped Save an Adoration Chapel
- The Key to the Implementation of Evangelii Gaudium is Eucharistic Adoration!
- A Summary of the Exhortations of Evangelii Gaudium
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.