Evangelii Gaudium and Eucharistic Adoration
April 2, 2014 The 9th Anniversary of the Death of John Paul II
The purpose of this document is to show how Eucharistic Adoration—specifically Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration with Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament, as hoped for by John Paul II to take place in every parish in the world—is the key to the successful establishment of the many “exhortations” of Pope Francis as he declared in his Apostolic Exhortation, Evangelii Gaudium.
- Selfie Pulpit Announcement Promoting Adoration Signups Touching on Aspects of Pope Francis’ Apostolic Exhortation, Evangelii Gaudium.
- Vatican II May be “Pastoral” but it is NOT Ignorable
- A “Simple Adorer” Who Helped Save an Adoration Chapel
- The Key to the Implementation of Evangelii Gaudium is Eucharistic Adoration!
- A Summary of the Exhortations of Evangelii Gaudium
- @hilarityjane I just happened to watch the 1950 Holywood movie "Guilty of Treason" about Cardinal Mindzenty. It was inspiring. 15 hours ago
- Helen Jackson wrote "Century of Dishonor" in 1881 bringing to the public eye atrocities committed against American… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- The swallows may leave & return but the termites are here to stay https://t.co/YYDO68Xfs9 20 hours ago
- https://t.co/KpN4F6CGrz 20 hours ago
- https://t.co/JDEdnVueWo 20 hours ago