- Selfie Pulpit Announcement Promoting Adoration Signups Touching on Aspects of Pope Francis’ Apostolic Exhortation, Evangelii Gaudium.
- Vatican II May be “Pastoral” but it is NOT Ignorable
- A “Simple Adorer” Who Helped Save an Adoration Chapel
- The Key to the Implementation of Evangelii Gaudium is Eucharistic Adoration!
- A Summary of the Exhortations of Evangelii Gaudium
- I owe this priest so much the least I can do is enshrine him on my new desk dedicated to prayer & spiritual reading https://t.co/H4x0L3SDgs 1 hour ago
- @hbdailynews Getting caught? 1 hour ago
- RT @NCRegister: Bishop Athanasius Schneider is a leading voice for #Catholic truth: “Proclaim Christ truly incarnated, Christ crucified, Ch… 1 hour ago
- @ProtecttheFaith Yep @_cammumf 3 hours ago
- RT @ProtecttheFaith: More manipulation going on to force women deacons on the Church. This is just the first step to have women priests 'i… 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: Evangelii Gaudium
This is an email from a chapel leader in New Orleans whose Church began using the Adoration Servants system to manage their Eucharistic Adoration starting two years ago when the adoration hours were being drastically cut back primarily due to chapel leader burnout. To read about that click here. After sending an email to all Adoration Servants chapel leaders notifying them of our recent document “Evangelii Gaudium and Eucharistic Adoration” Edie replied with this nice letter.
It is posted here to show the impact a “simple adorer” can have. The “sweat of her brow” as Pope Francis called for in Evangelii Gaudium, is now responsible for literally hundreds of holy hours being prayed in New Orleans and God knows how much good as a result.