- Selfie Pulpit Announcement Promoting Adoration Signups Touching on Aspects of Pope Francis’ Apostolic Exhortation, Evangelii Gaudium.
- Vatican II May be “Pastoral” but it is NOT Ignorable
- A “Simple Adorer” Who Helped Save an Adoration Chapel
- The Key to the Implementation of Evangelii Gaudium is Eucharistic Adoration!
- A Summary of the Exhortations of Evangelii Gaudium
- RT @ShroudandTilma: Iglesia de Santa María Magdalena in Mondéjar, Spain #Iglesia https://t.co/kIuqXgBqcv 2 hours ago
- @Yvonne__Gemma Not to mention Carmel Mission 2 hours ago
- @Yvonne__Gemma There is a beautiful convent right on 1 just south of Carmel worth stopping for prayer 2 hours ago
- @Yvonne__Gemma Driving it north is great. Driving south is hard because the view is so great but not keeping your… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- @I__Love__Italy I took a wrong turn walking in Rome and came upon this Church 2 hours ago
Tag Archives: Evangelii Gaudium
Selfie Pulpit Announcement Promoting Adoration Signups Touching on Aspects of Pope Francis’ Apostolic Exhortation, Evangelii Gaudium.
This is an email from a chapel leader in New Orleans whose Church began using the Adoration Servants system to manage their Eucharistic Adoration starting two years ago when the adoration hours were being drastically cut back primarily due to chapel leader burnout. To read about that click here. After sending an email to all Adoration Servants chapel leaders notifying them of our recent document “Evangelii Gaudium and Eucharistic Adoration” Edie replied with this nice letter.
It is posted here to show the impact a “simple adorer” can have. The “sweat of her brow” as Pope Francis called for in Evangelii Gaudium, is now responsible for literally hundreds of holy hours being prayed in New Orleans and God knows how much good as a result.