- Selfie Pulpit Announcement Promoting Adoration Signups Touching on Aspects of Pope Francis’ Apostolic Exhortation, Evangelii Gaudium.
- Vatican II May be “Pastoral” but it is NOT Ignorable
- A “Simple Adorer” Who Helped Save an Adoration Chapel
- The Key to the Implementation of Evangelii Gaudium is Eucharistic Adoration!
- A Summary of the Exhortations of Evangelii Gaudium
- RT @ShroudandTilma: Iglesia de Santa María Magdalena in Mondéjar, Spain #Iglesia https://t.co/kIuqXgBqcv 2 hours ago
- @Yvonne__Gemma Not to mention Carmel Mission 2 hours ago
- @Yvonne__Gemma There is a beautiful convent right on 1 just south of Carmel worth stopping for prayer 2 hours ago
- @Yvonne__Gemma Driving it north is great. Driving south is hard because the view is so great but not keeping your… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- @I__Love__Italy I took a wrong turn walking in Rome and came upon this Church 2 hours ago
Tag Archives: Eucharistic Adoration
Selfie Pulpit Announcement Promoting Adoration Signups Touching on Aspects of Pope Francis’ Apostolic Exhortation, Evangelii Gaudium.
Posted on June 16, 2014
Posted on April 2, 2014
Evangelii Gaudium and Eucharistic Adoration
April 2, 2014 The 9th Anniversary of the Death of John Paul II
The purpose of this document is to show how Eucharistic Adoration—specifically Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration with Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament, as hoped for by John Paul II to take place in every parish in the world—is the key to the successful establishment of the many “exhortations” of Pope Francis as he declared in his Apostolic Exhortation, Evangelii Gaudium.
Posted on March 9, 2014
The Apostolic Exhortation Evangelii Guadium was given by Pope Francis on November 24, the Solemnity of Our Lord Jesus Christ, King of the Universe, and concluded the Year of Faith 2013. It contains over 51,000 words and is filled with many specific “exhortations” contained in statements with words like “we must”, “we need to”, “it is imperative”, “let us”, “it is essential”, etc. Upon its publication much was written as far as comments, good and bad, much bad. This exhortation is a plea from the Holy Father for the Catholic world to live the Gospel message and evangelize the world. To do so Pope Francis tells of many things we need to do.
This document is an extraction of all the “exhortation” statements found within the document as Adoration Servants studies it with the ultimate purpose of using it to help show the Catholic world that Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration in every parish, as formally hoped for by Pope John Paul II is the key tool to bring about what Pope Francis hopes for in Evangelii Gaudium. The summary presented below is merely an in-process version towards the Eucharistic Adoration promotion.
The 51,000 words of the full Apostolic Exhortation have be reduced to less than 10,000 words of actual exhortations. Every word, except a small comment regarding paragraphs 146 through 159 are directly from Evangelii Gaudium. No commentary, just direct papal “exhortations.”
You can read through this and absorb only the actual exhortations and hopefully use them to get an idea of what you yourself can do to keep making the desires of Pope Francis become a reality and to prevent, maybe, this valuable Apostolic Exhortation from ultimately becoming “quickly forgotten” as Pope Francis himself suggests it will.
Continue reading →