This paper presents analysis of Song of Songs vv. 2:7-17 which includes the verses used in the Liturgy of the Hours for today’s feast of the Visitation. While this study focuses on these verses it also serves as a good overview of the Song of Songs which is a wonderful prayer you can make during a Holy Hour of Eucharistic Adoration. The Song of Song was a favorite Book for great saints such as Bernard, Teresa of Avila, and many other.
Learn to appreciate the Song of Songs like they did and it will change your life!
- Selfie Pulpit Announcement Promoting Adoration Signups Touching on Aspects of Pope Francis’ Apostolic Exhortation, Evangelii Gaudium.
- Vatican II May be “Pastoral” but it is NOT Ignorable
- A “Simple Adorer” Who Helped Save an Adoration Chapel
- The Key to the Implementation of Evangelii Gaudium is Eucharistic Adoration!
- A Summary of the Exhortations of Evangelii Gaudium
- I owe this priest so much the least I can do is enshrine him on my new desk dedicated to prayer & spiritual reading https://t.co/H4x0L3SDgs 1 hour ago
- @hbdailynews Getting caught? 2 hours ago
- RT @NCRegister: Bishop Athanasius Schneider is a leading voice for #Catholic truth: “Proclaim Christ truly incarnated, Christ crucified, Ch… 2 hours ago
- @ProtecttheFaith Yep @_cammumf 4 hours ago
- RT @ProtecttheFaith: More manipulation going on to force women deacons on the Church. This is just the first step to have women priests 'i… 4 hours ago