This paper presents analysis of Song of Songs vv. 2:7-17 which includes the verses used in the Liturgy of the Hours for today’s feast of the Visitation. While this study focuses on these verses it also serves as a good overview of the Song of Songs which is a wonderful prayer you can make during a Holy Hour of Eucharistic Adoration. The Song of Song was a favorite Book for great saints such as Bernard, Teresa of Avila, and many other.
Learn to appreciate the Song of Songs like they did and it will change your life!
- Selfie Pulpit Announcement Promoting Adoration Signups Touching on Aspects of Pope Francis’ Apostolic Exhortation, Evangelii Gaudium.
- Vatican II May be “Pastoral” but it is NOT Ignorable
- A “Simple Adorer” Who Helped Save an Adoration Chapel
- The Key to the Implementation of Evangelii Gaudium is Eucharistic Adoration!
- A Summary of the Exhortations of Evangelii Gaudium
- RT @MrPa_Johnson: @AdorationServe wow 😲 thanks 😊 never knew Anima Christi was authored by St Augustine my patron saint 😇😊 9 hours ago
- RT @monasticforum: 'In every place One Lord is served' Rule of St Benedict chapter 61 https://t.co/CLCOLTkR9E 9 hours ago
- RT @jshocds: A hundred years ago today, Fr Willie Doyle died on the field of battle as he tended to the needs of the dying. Father, glorify… 10 hours ago
- St John Eudes is one of many saints who tell us Rev 11:19 is a vision of Mary assumed into heaven. How could any #Catholic not rejoice? 10 hours ago
- "God gives us special pictures and images of Mary...her Assumption, by the Ark of the Covenant which St. John saw in Heaven (Rev 11:19) 10 hours ago