This paper presents analysis of Song of Songs vv. 2:7-17 which includes the verses used in the Liturgy of the Hours for today’s feast of the Visitation. While this study focuses on these verses it also serves as a good overview of the Song of Songs which is a wonderful prayer you can make during a Holy Hour of Eucharistic Adoration. The Song of Song was a favorite Book for great saints such as Bernard, Teresa of Avila, and many other.
Learn to appreciate the Song of Songs like they did and it will change your life!
- Selfie Pulpit Announcement Promoting Adoration Signups Touching on Aspects of Pope Francis’ Apostolic Exhortation, Evangelii Gaudium.
- Vatican II May be “Pastoral” but it is NOT Ignorable
- A “Simple Adorer” Who Helped Save an Adoration Chapel
- The Key to the Implementation of Evangelii Gaudium is Eucharistic Adoration!
- A Summary of the Exhortations of Evangelii Gaudium
- My text message icon. ☺ https://t.co/YBkD3TxDGm 3 hours ago
- @BeatriceFedor And hunger strikes,ie, fasting will carry weight 3 hours ago
- @BeatriceFedor Best place to protest is in the Presence of God https://t.co/C0vFDChNXM 3 hours ago
- @geophf why? is that the original? 3 hours ago
- @ProtecttheFaith @Stat_Crux_ @firstthingsmag He want to say no he wasnt he was just against orthodoxy but I think P… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago