This paper presents analysis of Song of Songs vv. 2:7-17 which includes the verses used in the Liturgy of the Hours for today’s feast of the Visitation. While this study focuses on these verses it also serves as a good overview of the Song of Songs which is a wonderful prayer you can make during a Holy Hour of Eucharistic Adoration. The Song of Song was a favorite Book for great saints such as Bernard, Teresa of Avila, and many other.
Learn to appreciate the Song of Songs like they did and it will change your life!
- Selfie Pulpit Announcement Promoting Adoration Signups Touching on Aspects of Pope Francis’ Apostolic Exhortation, Evangelii Gaudium.
- Vatican II May be “Pastoral” but it is NOT Ignorable
- A “Simple Adorer” Who Helped Save an Adoration Chapel
- The Key to the Implementation of Evangelii Gaudium is Eucharistic Adoration!
- A Summary of the Exhortations of Evangelii Gaudium
- RT @MarycMallon: It is better to be a child of God, than to be a king of the whole world. ~St. Aloysius Gonzaga #FeastDay https://t.co/FO7… 3 hours ago
- RT @gyagi_jr: Always go forward and never turn back! -St. Junipero Serra #California #CaliforniaMissions #CaliforniaHistory #SpanishCalifor… 3 hours ago
- RT @guatemayabyesi: Eucharistic Adoration, is the secret to knowing the love of Jesus Christ. ~Pope Francis~ https://t.co/iXnU4sU3pD 3 hours ago
- @DouayRheims I wish I could find this ironic but it is completely unironic 3 hours ago
- RT @DouayRheims: "Muslim migrant confesses to murder of “Refugees Welcome” activist" jihadwatch.org/2018/06/muslim… 3 hours ago