This paper presents analysis of Song of Songs vv. 2:7-17 which includes the verses used in the Liturgy of the Hours for today’s feast of the Visitation. While this study focuses on these verses it also serves as a good overview of the Song of Songs which is a wonderful prayer you can make during a Holy Hour of Eucharistic Adoration. The Song of Song was a favorite Book for great saints such as Bernard, Teresa of Avila, and many other.
Learn to appreciate the Song of Songs like they did and it will change your life!
- Selfie Pulpit Announcement Promoting Adoration Signups Touching on Aspects of Pope Francis’ Apostolic Exhortation, Evangelii Gaudium.
- Vatican II May be “Pastoral” but it is NOT Ignorable
- A “Simple Adorer” Who Helped Save an Adoration Chapel
- The Key to the Implementation of Evangelii Gaudium is Eucharistic Adoration!
- A Summary of the Exhortations of Evangelii Gaudium
- "Human activity cannot save us now, only the Passion of Christ, and I want to be a part of it." Edith Stein 1942 https://t.co/FKDLQiBxXV 48 minutes ago
- “Jesus does not say to us: ‘Learn of Me to work miracles,’ but, ‘Learn of Me because I am meek &humble of heart’ (M… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- @SteveSkojec mortification a mandatory activity: "If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, take up his… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- @SteveSkojec This is THE definitive book on devotion to the Sacred Heart written by the Spiritual Director of St Ma… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- @SteveSkojec Many people follow example of Saul in the war they undertake against their vices; may God grant they d… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago