At 1AM each Thursday I see my friends. They dont really acknowledge my entry into the room until they leave when we usually make eye contact and smile at each other as they leave. At 3AM Thursday another friend enters the room, we make eye contact, smile, and I leave. I love these friendship and the smiles that acknowledge so much. We all know where we are and Who is with us. Our Lord and God Jesus Christ present in the Blessed Sacrament. We are all glad to be there and glad for our friends.
- Selfie Pulpit Announcement Promoting Adoration Signups Touching on Aspects of Pope Francis’ Apostolic Exhortation, Evangelii Gaudium.
- Vatican II May be “Pastoral” but it is NOT Ignorable
- A “Simple Adorer” Who Helped Save an Adoration Chapel
- The Key to the Implementation of Evangelii Gaudium is Eucharistic Adoration!
- A Summary of the Exhortations of Evangelii Gaudium
- All the #EucharistAdoration books on this page are well worth owning ocadoration.org/Personal-Growt… 6 minutes ago
- Make no mistake. This is part of the "Culture of Death" St John Paul II warned about. Abortion and "Mercy" killings twitter.com/Catholic_Radio… 1 hour ago
- @sharontheil "Woe to the world because of scandals for it must needs be that scandals come nevertheless woe to that… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- RT @kattolikamente: L'indignazione dei #cattolici è diventata internazionale contro l'abortista #Bonino che parla in Chiesa https://t.co/ON… 5 hours ago
- RT @pghoratory: 📷 “It is of great significance if there is a person who truly prays in a family. Prayer attracts God’s... https://t.co/3d0S… 13 hours ago