At 1AM each Thursday I see my friends. They dont really acknowledge my entry into the room until they leave when we usually make eye contact and smile at each other as they leave. At 3AM Thursday another friend enters the room, we make eye contact, smile, and I leave. I love these friendship and the smiles that acknowledge so much. We all know where we are and Who is with us. Our Lord and God Jesus Christ present in the Blessed Sacrament. We are all glad to be there and glad for our friends.
- Selfie Pulpit Announcement Promoting Adoration Signups Touching on Aspects of Pope Francis’ Apostolic Exhortation, Evangelii Gaudium.
- Vatican II May be “Pastoral” but it is NOT Ignorable
- A “Simple Adorer” Who Helped Save an Adoration Chapel
- The Key to the Implementation of Evangelii Gaudium is Eucharistic Adoration!
- A Summary of the Exhortations of Evangelii Gaudium
- I owe this priest so much the least I can do is enshrine him on my new desk dedicated to prayer & spiritual reading https://t.co/H4x0L3SDgs 2 hours ago
- @hbdailynews Getting caught? 2 hours ago
- RT @NCRegister: Bishop Athanasius Schneider is a leading voice for #Catholic truth: “Proclaim Christ truly incarnated, Christ crucified, Ch… 2 hours ago
- @ProtecttheFaith Yep @_cammumf 4 hours ago
- RT @ProtecttheFaith: More manipulation going on to force women deacons on the Church. This is just the first step to have women priests 'i… 4 hours ago